RectorSeal® Corp., Houston, a leading manufacturer of quality HVAC/R products, introduces Paircoil™, pre-insulated, malleable linesets designed specifically to expedite installations of ductless mini-split and conventional air-conditioning systems in North America.
Paircoil is sold in 65-foot (20-meter) rolls of either 1/4 (6.35-mm) and 3/8-inch-diameter (9.52-mm); or 1/4 and 1/2-inch-diameter (12.7-mm) copper liquid/suction line sizes. Paircoil’s durable industrial-grade insulation features a UV light and wear-resistant coating with a non-frictional surface making it easy to pull. It also features embossed incremental one-meter inscriptions for hands-free measuring. The competitively-priced Paircoil’s white insulation efficiently reflects solar heat, is water-resistant, and features a hardened, but ductile surface. Unlike the industry standard of black, spongy and easily-torn foam insulation, it doesn’t absorb moisture or prematurely disintegrate from UV light or freeze/thaw cycles.
Paircoil other features include:
- Ductility allows bending, shaping and forming without kinking;
- Thin 3/8-inch (9.52-mm) insulation thickness allows space with all lineset protection ducting such as Fortress™ and SlimDuct®.
- Accommodates operating pressures of up to 600-psi.
- Comes with straight, plain ends;
- Meets ASTM-International specification standards B280 seamless copper tube for air-conditioning and refrigeration field service; and C534 for preformed flexible, elastomeric cellular thermal insulation;
- Packaged in a fully-illustrated sturdy, protective cardboard carton that’s easily multi-stacked without lineset damage;
- Easily decoupled without cutting tools for reaching separated terminal connections;
- Available through all major HVAC wholesale distributors;
The addition of Paircoil makes RectorSeal a comprehensive line of ductless mini-split air conditioning installation accessories offering everything except the air conditioning unit itself. RectorSeal offers the following air-conditioning installation support products that are all backed by RectorSeal’s customer and technical support departments:
- condenser equipment mounts and brackets;
- condensate gravity drain hoses and traps;
- Aspen condensate pumps;
- Novent® and GasGuard™ IMC and IRC code-mandated locking refrigerant caps for Schraeder valves;
- Safe-T-Switch® and AquaGuard® condensate shut-off switches;
- ACTabs™ condensate pan biocides;
- Goliath™ and Titan™ plastic condensate pans;
- Fortress and SlimDuct lineset protection ducts;
- NoKink™ connectors for easier lineset connection to evaporators;