Goliath Furnace Series Auxiliary Drain Pans offer all the same benefits and features of our Goliath Series Secondary Drain Pans and are specifically designed for the unique clearance needs of furnace installations and piping requirements.
- Product Sheet
- Pan Material Specifications
- Drain Pan Selection Chart
- Manufacturers Pan Compatibility Chart
With 7” of clearance, Goliath Furnace pans offer the necessary clearances for any piping that needs to run below a furnace unit – especially with condensing furnace installations.
Made With Pride in the USA from our own patented blend of advanced polymer DexElar material, Goliath Furnace Series Auxiliary Drain Pans are engineered with superior one-piece structural strength to produce a nearly indestructible furnace pan with rolled edges and no seams.
Goliath Furnace Series Auxiliary Drain Pans provide extreme temperature durability -20° F (-28°C) to 260° F (126.7°C), high tensile strength, crack/split/leak/rust resistance, and are self extinguishing.
DexElar material is a superior level of safety and protection compared to traditional HVAC/R Auxiliary drain pan materials
Goliath Furnace Series Auxiliary Drain Pans is compatible with our AG-4200 Condensate Management System water sensor and drain adapter as well as AG-GFR Vibration Isolators to quiet the operation of any noisy furnace unit.
Available in three sizes (W) x (L) x (H):
96220 AG-GF 30” x 36” x 3.00”
Exclusively for Vertical, Up Flow Applications
96222 AG-GF 34” x 64” x 7.50”
96224 AG-GF 34” x 79” x 7.50”
Key Features & Benefits:
- Saves Time – Saves Money
- Quick-and-Easy Professional Installation
- No Need to Shop Around for Additional Risers or Mounting Blocks
- Extreme Temperature Durability
- -20° F (-28°C) to 260° F (126.7°C)
- Self Extinguishing – Safer and More Reliable Material of Choice
- High Load Bearing and Tensile Strength
- Tensile Yield Strength of 8,900 lbs. Per Square Inch
- Network of Built-In Risers – High Clearances for Furnace Piping and P-Traps
- High Impact Resistance
- Over 200x Stronger than Glass and 30x Stronger than Acrylic
- “Tough as Steel” resistance to cracking and/or breaking
- Ideal for Applications where HVAC/R Products may Experience Extreme Punishment
- Complete Condensate Management System
- AquaGuard AG-4200 Series Condensate Overflow Switch and Drain Adapter * (sold separately)
- Available AG-GFR Vibration Isolators to Quiet any Noisy Furnace Unit * (sold separately)
All pans meet or exceed all international building codes and come with a 10 Year Limited Warranty.
* See Distributor for Details
|Product Codes And Case Sizes|
|Product Code||Size||Quantity||UPC||Interleaved||Dimensions||Cubic Feet|