HOW TO EMBED A PDF INTO A DWG FILE
- Make sure to have a local copy of the file before you begin.
- If you are trying to embed a PDF from a WEB page, right click on the link and use “SAVE AS” to save a copy of the file to the desktop.
- From within Autocad, open or create the file you wish to embed the PDF into. From the menus select “INSERT”, “OLE OBJECT…”
- Click “Create from File”
- Click “Browse” to locate and select the file you wish to embed.
- Click “OK” and “OK” again.
- Use the image place holders to resize if necessary.