AC Leak Freeze Pro with UV for Mini-split adds the ability for a UV light source to detect larger leaks for system assessment.
Features & Benefits
- Single use – disposable
- Polymer free
- Safe for systems
- Ready to use
- POP packaged
- Recyclable (copper and brass)
View product page
Rooftop Pipe Support (RPS)
HOUSTON–RectorSeal® LLC, Houston, a manufacturer and distributor of quality HVAC/R products, has introduced the Rooftop Pipe Support (RPS), a sturdy, easy-to-install system for presenting an organized, aesthetic alternative to wood blocks and other unprofessional jerry-rigged methods. The RPS is designed for HVAC/R, electrical, plumbing and condensate piping, or ductwork, walkway grates and solar panels on commercial flat roofs.
The RPS is a .15-inch-thick (3.8-mm) ultraviolet light-stabilized, weather-resistant copolymer shell with a high density foam core that provides insulation, vibration isolation and roof membrane protection. The 7.5 (W) x 8 (L) x 5-inch (H) (19 x 20 x 12-cm) RPS weighs only .78-lb (354-grams), but can withstand load capacities of up to 250-lbs or 350-lbs each when used with universal strut channel. The RPS is the industry’s only rooftop support system that has five numbered slots to keep two-inch and smaller pipe aligned and organized during installation, although it can accommodate any size pipe diameter.
The top of the RPS’s 7.5 x 2-inch (19 x 5-cm) shell accommodates multiple pipes and its surface-gripping slots prevent pipe roll and movement during installation. Additional pipe runs can be supported above the shell top via a universal strut channel elevated by 1/2-inch (12-mm) threaded rod. Each RPS has dedicated holes leading to a molded hexagonal receiver for friction-fitting 5/8-inch and 3/4-inch (19-mm) nuts that eliminate the need for a hold-back wrench when fastening threaded rods or bolts.
Each RPS unit includes a 3/4-inch (W) x 9-inch (L) (2 x 22-cm) galvanized perforated strap that secures up to one two-inch-diameter pipe. Multiple pipe runs are limited to only roof space, because each RPS can be interlocked laterally with the shell’s molded tabs that easily snap into a neighboring RPS’ receiver tab.
Other RPS features are:
- Gives any flat roof piping installation a professional appearance;
- Withstands temperatures up to 200°F (93°C);
- Sold in contractor 10-packs;
- Compatible with most industry roof support and fastening accessories;
- Top includes starter hole guides for conventional self-tapping screws to secure the perforated strap;
- Universal strut channel and custom-cut threaded rod can easily provide a pitch required for condensate drain pipe;
- Supports mounting framework for either hot water and photovoltaic solar panels or walkway grates;
- Can be used in spacing increments for metal pipe in accordance with ASTM-A53-86, and 2 to 7-foot (60 to 213-cm) increments for PVC;
- Five-year warranty.
For more information on the RPS or RectorSeal and its HVAC/R, plumbing, firestop and electrical products, please visit www.rectorseal.com or contact its customer and technical support departments at 800-231-3345.
View Product Details
It’s the ultimate solution for water leak damages and prevention.
- Automated monitoring of the premises 24/7
- Full control of water infrastructure via the mobile phone App or from the Monitoring Station
- Real-time temperature measurement
- Peace of mind
TripleGuard Smart Kit - Monitored facility leak protection
- Automatic water leak detection.
- Detects water leaks in the places that are prone to leaking such as under the sink, near water heaters, washing machines and other appliances.
- Closes the shutoff unit and block the water supply into the premises when leaks are detected.
- Designed for all types of dwellings and businesses – private homes, condominiums, multi-family apartments, business premises and hotels.
- Easy, fast installation – No drilling and cable trenching required.
- No electrician is required.
- Communicates through mobile App with real time status.
- Immediately senses water leaks using array of water detectors.
- Smart shutoff unit controller.
- Robust, secured and operational at all time.
- Battery Operated (batteries included)
- (2) Water Leak Detector
- 1 Ball Vale (available in sizes 3/4″, 1″ & 1-1/4″)
Rope Leak Detector
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
||TripleGuard Smart with 3/4″ ball valve
||TripleGuard Smart with 1″ ball valve
||TripleGuard Smart with 1 1/4″ ball valve
||Water Leak Detector only
||Rope Leak Detector Only
TripleGuard Active – Automatic appliance leak shutoff
- Designed to protect homes from damages caused by a leaking water heater, washing machine or other appliances.
- When a leak is detected by the water leak detector, the automatic intake shut off activates to close off the water source
- No wifi monitoring capability
- Cold water shut off unit
- 10 ft cable
- Water leak detector
- Easy installation
- Battery Operated (batteries included)
||Appliance Leak Shutoff
Do you have additional TripleGuard questions? Please fill out our contact form below.
Flexible reinforced PVC Tubing for use with Aspen condensate pumps for ductless and VRF applications.
Features & Benefits:
• Stronger hold strength at the pump discharge connection
• Reduces kinks during installation
• Reinforced braided tubing is less susceptible to puncture & damage
• No sagging or reduced (ID) inside diameter during Hot Summer Months
• Condensate drain lines
View Product Page
||¼” x 50’
In easy-to-use, must-have when brazing, soldering or welding.
Hot Block® Reusable heat absorption putty.
View Product Page
Hot Block is a pliable, formable putty-textured packing for protecting nearby HVAC/R and plumbing pipe, valves, components and surfaces from damaging heat conduction, transfer and sparks during jobsite brazing, soldering and welding for commercial refrigeration, air conditioning and plumbing systems. While many heat blocking putties are one-time use, Hot Block is reusable dozens of times, because its proprietary formulation is easily rejuvenated with a spritz of water before storing back into its 8-ounce (metric) plastic jar.
Hot Block separates surrounding areas from potentially conductive brazing/soldering temperatures of 850°F (454°C) and reduces them by up to 90 percent. It also doesn’t degrade from welding temperatures of up to 3,000°F (1,649°C). Besides absorbing heat, Hot Block can also prevent nearby drywall or wood from igniting, existing fitting joints from unsoldering, or flange bolt/nut threads, valves and sensitive equipment from residual spark damage.
It is available in 8-ounce (0.2-liter) plastic jars from HVAC and plumbing wholesale distributors. The jar includes a four-color label with instructions.
Other Hot Block advantages are:
- Price is less than the cost to replace an expensive component left unprotected during a nearby brazing;
- Outperforms and is more convenient than the industry standard of wet rags;
- Protects copper, aluminum, steel and all other pipe and component materials;
- Can be used with all types of brazing, soldering and welding gasses;
- Available to RectorSeal authorized wholesalers in 12-jar cases.