RectorSeal®, a successful specialty chemical manufacturing company since 1937, is continuing to grow. This growth requires that, from time-to-time, we seek qualified individuals to fill needed positions. When this occurs, we will post the opportunities here. To get more information or apply, click the job posting and follow the instructions.
Contract WordPress Developer
40 hours/week on-site
We are seeking a Contract WordPress Developer to work on both back-end and front-end development utilizing pre-existing WordPress layouts and plugins. This position requires extensive knowledge on how WordPress operates, FTP, exceptional organizational skills, and attention to detail. The candidate should have a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems. Experience with HTML, CSS3, SEO, adaptive design, development, and deployment is required.
- Development experience within a WordPress environment including but not limited to: custom post types, SEO optimization for individual pages / images, back-end CSS development.
- Multiple file management with extreme attention to detail
- High level understanding of HTML, CSS, FTP
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience developing responsive WordPress themes
- Good understanding of cross-platform and cross-browser issues.
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working web pages.
Experience and Skill set Requirements
A portfolio of past website projects is required. You will not be considered if there is no past website projects links in your resume/cover letter.
- 2 or more years’ experience in web development required.
- Advanced knowledge in WordPress and WooCommerce
- Experience with PHP, HTML5, CSS3, FTP
- Organized, energetic, flexible, detail-oriented
- Other digital marketing experience (such as email tools, Google Analytics and social media) a plus
- Strong communication skills, including writing and documentation
- Bachelor’s degree in web development or related field
If you are interested in a career move with a company offering advancement opportunities, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contract Graphic Designer
40 hours/week on-site.
This position will design high quality, on brand merchandising, packaging, digital and print sales materials, and making The RectorSeal brand stand-out and enhance its brand identity. This will involve creating content across a wide variety of marketing channels, such as print, web, video, emails, technical documents, social media, presentations, etc. This position works closely with the marketing and sales teams during this process to conceptualize and implement design solutions.
The right candidate will have experience in graphic design and typography with attention to detail, quality control, ability and multitasking effectively to meet deadlines.
Design and produce sales collateral such as packaging, labels, ads, flyers, presentation material, brochures, catalogs, etc.
Design and produce digital marketing deliverables such as emails blasts, landing pages, website graphics, infographics and social media graphics.
Deliver design projects following department procedures, brand guidelines and archiving process.
Liaise with internal teams and project managers to define and create visual communication.
Brand oversight: Responsible for designs that are on strategy and reflect brand’s personality.
Other duties as assigned.
Experience and Skillset Requirements
A portfolio of visual design work with writing samples is required. You will not be considered if there is no portfolio link (or attachment) in your resume/cover letter.
1~3 years in a graphic design role working within an in-house marketing team or agency environment.
Ability to generate design concepts and execute to completion.
Superior design sense and has a keen eye to layout, typography and color theme.
Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, PhotoShop, Illustrator; Acrobat, and Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint required.
Experience in email tools such as MailChimp.
Excellent visual and verbal communication skills.
Must have understanding of print standards and production methods.
Must be team player, experienced working with multi-disciplinary teams.
Must be highly motivated, detail-oriented, organized and excellent in multitasking.
Video production experience is desirable.
Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design.
No Phone Calls Please
Regional Sales Manager – HVAC Market
RectorSeal, a leading manufacturer of chemical specialty sealants and other related products designed for professional tradesmen, is seeking a highly motivated results oriented individual as Regional Sales Manager for the HVAC market. Major responsibility will be to successfully market the company’s line of products to the HVAC market through distributors and independent manufacturers reps in the upper Midwest US.
- Experience in the HVAC market through wholesale distribution.
- Ability to train and motivate national sales force of independent manufacturers reps.
- Ability to reach and exceed forecasted goals.
- Minimum 3-5 years sales management experience.
- College degree preferred.
- Proven written and verbal skills essential.
- 50 – 75% travel per month.
RectorSeal is a portfolio business of CSW Industrials, Inc., a publicly traded industrial growth company. We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package, including an ESOP and 401(k). If you are interested in a career move with a company offering advancement opportunities, send your resume to email@example.com or:
No Phone Calls Please
The RectorSeal Corporation is seeking a highly motivated results oriented individual as Technical Sales for the OEM market. The major responsibilities will be to support the OEM National Sales Manager market the company’s line of products to established and new OEM customers, research technical issues, handle technical questions, and design firestop solutions.
- Experience with fire testing standards
- Knowledge of commercial construction industry and basic construction drawings
- Ability to organize and run technical training seminars
- Proven written and verbal skills essential
- Knowledge of firestop industry a plus
- College degree preferred
- Some international travel required
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org