Call 800-231-3345 and
pre-order now for shipment in April! Made in the USA.
Provides support and lift for the HVAC condenser unit outdoor. Provides a strong and stable equipment platform for uneven surfaces.
- Light-weight at less than 11 lbs.
- Extreme durability with load capacity of more than 1400 lbs/sq ft.
- High anchoring strength for securing equipment.
- Textured surface to prevent equipment sliding.
- Long-term exterior weather resistance including UV resistance, and freeze and thaw resistance.
- Vibration absorbing.
- Chemical resistance against R-407c and R-410A, compressor oil, coil cleaners, and salt solution.
|Product Codes And Dimensions|
|84401||24″ x 24″ x 3″||Equipment Pad||14||Made in the USA.|
|84403||30″ x 30″ x 3″||Equipment Pad||14||Made in the USA.|
|84404||32″ x 32″ x 3″||Equipment Pad||14||Made in the USA.|
|84405||36″ x 36″ x 3″||Equipment Pad||14||Made in the USA.|
|84406||40″ x 40″ x 3″||Equipment Pad||14||Made in the USA.|
|*Available June 2018|
|84418||35″ x 18″ x 2″||Mini-split equipment pad
(Available June 2018)
|12||Made in the USA.|