For Mitsubishi Ductless Mini-Split Systems
The AquaGuard AG-9300-MIT is the first condensate sensor designed to fit all Mitsubishi Electric residential and commercial systems. This new sensor features exclusive wire harness connectors that were designed in close collaboration between Mitsubishi Electric and RectorSeal.
The AG-9300-MIT provides electronic condensate overflow protection for drain pans in all Mr. Slim® and CITY MULTI® indoor units: MFZ, MS, MSY/Z, SEZ, SLZ, PCA/PCFY, PDFY, PEA/PEA(D)/PEFY, PKA/PKFY, PLA, PLKA/PLFY, PMFY, and PVFY.
The AG-9300-MIT continuously monitors any condensate overflow in the primary drain pan and automatically shuts off the Ductless Mini-split systems and activates an audible alarm when any overflow is detected. When activated, a thermistor error code will be displayed indicating a fault must be resolved before the unit will restart.
The AG-9300-MIT also provides contractors with the flexibility to meet multiple code requirements being enforced in many states today including International Mechanical Code 307.2.3.4, which states “A water-level detection device conforming to UL 508 shall be provided that will shut off the equipment served in the event that the primary drain is blocked. The device shall be installed in the primary drain line, the overflow drain line, or in the equipment- supplied drain pan, located at a point higher than the primary drain line connection and below the overflow rim of such pan.”
The AG-9300-MIT eliminates the need for a second, bulky and unsightly secondary drain pan underneath the indoor unit. This revolutionary new product is also a less expensive code compliant option compared to a condensate pump for Mitsubishi Electric Ductless Mini-split systems installations. In addition, the AG-9300-MIT can also be installed with a condensate pump and used as a standalone backup system to provide extra protection in the event of a condensate pump failure.
With a compact control box and probe, the AG-9300-MIT is designed to fit completely inside the Mitsubishi Electric Mr. Slim® and CITY MULTI® indoor units, which provides numerous mounting options inside the unit as well as a clean, quick, and easy professional installation in about five minutes.
The compact control box also features an adhesive pad and exclusive Mitsubishi wire harness connectors that plug directly into the unit’s circuit board.
- MS, MFZ and MSZ/Y units: Plug the 2-pin connector, female connector with black heat shrink (M2) into the Mitsubishi Electric control board (CN111 and RT11) and Thermistor (RT11).
P Wire Harness
- PKA, PEA(D), SEZ, PCA, and PLA units: Plug the 2-pin, female connector (P) into the Mitsubishi Electric control board (CN20 and TH1) and Thermistor (TH1).
- SLZ, PKFY-P, PLFY-P, PMFY-P, PVFY-P and PEFY-P units: Plug the 2-pin, female connector (P) into the Mitsubishi Electric control board (CN20, CN21, or CN29) and the Thermistor (TH1, TH22, or TH23).
M1 Wire Harness
- PLA, PKA, PCA, PEA(D), SEZ, PKFY-P, KMU-E, PLFY-P, PCFY-P and PEFY-P units: Plug the 4 pin, female connector (M1) into the Mitsubishi Electric control board (CN44) and the Thermistor (TH2 and TH5).
- MS units: Plug the 4 pin, female connector (M1) into the Mitsubishi Electric control board (CN112) and the Thermistor (RT12).
- MSZ/Y units: Plug the 4 pin, female connector (M1) into the Mitsubishi Electric control board (CN112) and the Thermistor (RT12 and RT13).
- MFZ Units: Plug the 4 pin, female connector (M1) into the Mitsubishi Electric control board (CN113) and the Thermistor (RT15).
The ultra slim micro-sensor is installed directly into the drain pan of the Mr. Slim® and CITY MULTI® indoor unit and can be mounted using its adjustable metal clips and adhesive pad.
Power to the AG-9300-MIT is supplied by a readily-available, long-life lithium battery (CR14250 3V), which can last up to the life of the Mitsubishi Electric unit without ever having to connect into the unit’s power supply.
- Electronic Condensate Drain Sensor Specifically Developed for Mitsubishi Electric Cooling & Heating Residential and Commercial Ductless Mini-split systems with Exclusive Mitsubishi Electric Wire Harness Connectors
- Condensate Overflow Protection for all Mr. Slim® and CITY MULTI® Indoor Units
- Eliminates the Need for a Second, Unsightly Drain Pan
- Meets International Building Codes
- Less Expensive Option Compared to a Condensate Pump
- Can Also be Installed as a Backup System to a Condensate Pump Failure
- Clean and Professional Internal Installation
- Audible Alarm
- Up to 10 Second Make/Break Delay
- Automatic Reset
- Long-Life, Readily Available Lithium Battery Included (Lasts Up To the Life of the Ductless Unit)
- Quick-and-Easy Installation
- Low Battery Audible Alert
- UL 508 Approved
|Product Codes And Case Sizes|
|Product Code||Size||Quantity||UPC||Interleaved||Dimensions||Cubic Feet|
|96194||10||021449961943||10021449961940||14.5 x 4.875 x 4.75||.19|