Plenum Rated Micro Pan Sensor Plus Bonus Secondary Sensor
Ideal for Commercial Package Units, Metal / Plastic Secondary Drain Pans & Primary Pan with Time Delay
Both sensors continuously monitor any condensate overflow in the primary and secondary drain pans and automatically shut off the system and activate an alarm if any overflow is detected in as little as 1/16 inch of water in either drain pan.
The AquaGuard AG-3180E meets BOTH ICC IMC Code 307.2.3.3 AND 307.2.3.4 which state the following:
IMC CODE 307.2.3.3 – “An auxiliary drain pan without a separate drain line shall be provided under the coils on which condensate will occur. Such pan shall be equipped with a water-level detection device conforming to UL 508 that will shut off the equipment served prior to overflow of the pan.”
IMC CODE 307.2.3.4 – “A water-level detection device conforming to UL 508 shall be provided that will shut off the equipment served in the event that the primary drain is blocked. The device shall be installed in the primary drain line, the overflow drain line, or in the equipment- supplied drain pan, located at a point higher than the primary drain line connection and below the overflow rim of such pan.”
The AquaGuard AG-3180E is a high-amperage, solid state sensor with time delay, which contains no moving parts that could become clogged like competitors’ float sensors. The primary pan micro sensor and the bonus secondary pan sensor’s low profile design make any installation quick and easy for total condensate management in any tight commercial or residential space.
In addition, the AquaGuard AG-3180E’s water resistant design and dependable, rugged construction makes it completely submersible and cost effective – two sensors for the price of one.
For additional features, the AquaGuard AG-3180E can be combined with our AG-9100 External Audible & Visual Remote Alarm, which can be conveniently located over 250 feet away from the condensate overflow switch.
- Micro Pan Sensor Plus Bonus Secondary Sensor
- Perfect Solution for Commercial or Self-Contained Package Units, Metal/Plastic Secondary Drain Pans & Primary Pan with Time Delay
- Meets International Building Codes & Primary Pan Code Requirements
- Time Delay: Up to 60 Seconds On
- Bonus Secondary Sensor with Water Detection LED Light
- Easy Installation
- 6 Feet of Both Plenum Rated Probe and Sensor Wire
- 5 Amp, 24 Volts AC Solid State Sensor with Patent Pending Smart Sensor Technology
- Switch Can Be Normally Open or Normally Closed
- Normally Open 4th Wire for Optional External Alarm, Digital Controller or Energy Management Systems
- Compact Waterproof Design
- Patent 8,578,770
- UL 508 Approved
|Product Codes And Case Sizes|
|Product Code||Size||Quantity||UPC||Interleaved||Dimensions||Cubic Feet|
|96128||10||021449961288||10021449961285||13 x 9.25 x 5||.35|