One Primary Pan Condensate Sensor
The AquaGuard AG-3125E’s primary pan sensor is mounted directly in the auxiliary drain of the primary drain pan.
If any condensate overflow is detected, the sensor will automatically shut off the system.
The AquaGuard AG-3125E is a high-amperage, solid state sensor with time delay, which contains no moving parts that could become clogged like competitors’ condensate float switches. The primary pan auxiliary drain probe sensor’s low profile design make any installation quick and easy for total condensate management.
- Smart Sensor Technology with Time Delay
- 6 Feet of Both Probe & Sensor Wire
- 5 Amp, 24 Volts AC Solid State Sensor with Water Detection LED Light
- Compact Waterproof Design
- Patents – 8,151,580; 8,154,313; 8,561,417; 8,578,770
- UL 508 Approved
|Product Codes And Case Sizes|
|Product Code||Size||Quantity||UPC||Interleaved||Dimensions||Cubic Feet|
|96120||30||021449961202||10021449961209||24.25 x 5.125 x 9.25||.66|
|96122||6 pks||5||021449961226||10021449961223||11.5 x 8.125 x 8.25||.44|