Electronic In-Line Water Sensor & Access Port for Primary Drain Lines Plus Bonus Secondary Sensor
The AquaGuard AG-2550E is an electronic condensate sensor, which attaches directly into a unique access and clean out port that is integrated into the primary drain line of an HVAC unit. The unique access and clean out port of the AG-2550E can be used to clear or remove clog causing debris.
In addition, the AquaGuard AG-2550E also includes a bonus secondary sensor and control box with a water detection LED light, which is installed directly into the metal or plastic secondary drain pan of the HVAC unit – TWO SENSORS FOR THE PRICE OF ONE.
The unobstructed primary drain line water sensor has no mechanical moving parts that could breakdown or become clogged like competitors’ magnetic float switches and does not impede drainage.
Both sensors of the AquaGuard AG-2550E continuously monitor any condensate overflow in both the primary drain line and the metal or plastic secondary drain pan. If any condensate overflow is detected in the primary drain line or secondary drain pan by either sensor, they will automatically shut off the system and activate an alarm in as little as 1/2 inch of water inside the primary drain line or 1/16 inch of water inside the secondary drain pan.
This unique access port with insulated housing can be mounted either VERTICALLY or HORIZONTALLY on the primary drain line. When space requirements are tight, the AG-2550E’s insulated access port can also be mounted at an angle.
For easy installation, the AquaGuard AG-2550E’s package includes both an elbow and straight coupling adapter for the primary drain line.
The AquaGuard AG-2550E is a high-amperage, solid state sensor with time delay. The primary drain line sensor and the bonus secondary pan sensor and control box’s low profile design make any installation quick and easy for total condensate management. In addition, the AquaGuard AG-2550E features a water resistant design and dependable, rugged construction, which makes it completely submersible and cost effective.
For additional features, the AG-2550E can also be combined with our AG-9100 External Audible & Visual Remote Alarm, which can be conveniently located over 250 feet away from the condensate overflow switch and HVAC unit.
- Electronic In-Line Water Sensor and Insulated Access Port for Primary Drain Lines
- Unobstructed 3/4 Inch Flow-Switch does not Impede Drainage
- Integrated Easy Access Port for Cleaning Out Drain Lines and Adding Chemicals
- Elbow and Straight Coupling Adapters Included
- Horizontal or Vertical Installation Options
- Smart Sensor Technology (Patent Pending)
- Bonus Secondary Sensor with Water Detection LED Light – 2 SENSORS, ONE PRICE
- 6 Feet of Both Probe & Sensor Wire
- 5 Amp, 24 Volts AC Solid State Sensor with Water Detection LED Light
- Switch Can Be Normally Open or Normally Closed
- Normally Open 4th Wire for Optional External Alarm, Digital Controller or Energy Management Systems
- Compact Waterproof Design
- Patent # 8,154,313 & 8,578,770
- UL 508 Approved
|Product Codes And Case Sizes|
|Product Code||Size||Quantity||UPC||Interleaved||Dimensions||Cubic Feet|
|96110||10||021449961103||10021449961100||12 x 12 x 6||.5|