Multipurpose Water Sensor for Metal / Plastic Secondary Drain Pans & Basement Installations
- Installation Instructions
- Installation Instructions (Spanish)
- Product Sheet
- Sensor Selection Chart
The AquaGuard AG-1250E is a multipurpose water sensor that can be mounted directly on HVAC/R units, in a metal or plastic secondary drain pan, on floors or even on a wall.
The multipurpose water sensor features a clip on mounting base, which can be mounted with the included adjustable height clips, double sided adhesive tape, or a screw, for easy cleaning and drying of the sensor.
The sensor continuously monitors any condensate overflow and automatically shuts off the HVAC/R unit and activates an alarm if any overflow is detected in as little as 1/16 inch of water.
The AquaGuard AG-1250E is a high-amperage, solid state sensor, which features patent pending Smart Sensor Technology and contains no moving parts that could become clogged like competitors’ float sensors.
For HIGH CONDENSATE SENSITIVITY, the AquaGuard AG-1250E can be mounted flat on the BOTTOM of either a metal or plastic secondary drain pan.
For LESS CONDENSATE SENSITIVITY, the AquaGuard AG-1250E can be mounted flat on the SIDE of either a metal or plastic secondary drain pan by the adjustable height clips or the double sided tape.
For additional features, the AquaGuard AG-1250E can be combined with our AG-9100 External Audible & Visual Remote Alarm, which can be conveniently located over 250 feet away from the condensate overflow switch.In addition, the AquaGuard AG-1250E’s low profile, water resistant design makes it easy to install and its dependable, rugged construction makes it completely submersible and extremely cost effective.
- Multipurpose Electronic Condensate Sensor for Metal/Plastic Secondary Drain Pans & Basement Installations
- Versatile Mounting Options Allow Positioning on a HVAC/R Unit, in a Secondary Drain Pan, on a Floor or Even on a Wall
- 5 Amp, 24 Volts AC Solid State Sensor with Water Detection LED Light
- Innovative Mounting Base for Easy Cleaning and Drying of Sensor
- Switch Can Be Normally Open or Normally Closed
- Normally Open 4th Wire for Optional External Alarm, Digital Controller or Energy Management Systems
- 6 Feet of Control Wire Included
- Compact Waterproof Design
- Patent 8,578,770 / UL 508 Approved
|Product Codes And Case Sizes|
|Product Code||Size||Quantity||UPC||Interleaved||Dimensions||Cubic Feet|
|96108||30||021449961080||10021449961087||14 x 8.27 x 9.25||.62|