- Product Sheet
- Pan Material Specifications
- Drain Pan Selection Chart
- Manufacturers Pan Compatibility Chart
Created from our patented blend of advanced polymer DexElar material, Titan Flexible Series Secondary Drain Pans will not rust, crack, split or leak like a traditional fabricated metal secondary drain pan.
DexElar material is a superior level of safety and protection compared to traditional HVAC/R secondary drain pan materials and provides extreme temperature durability -20° F (-28°C) to 260° F (126.7°C), high tensile strength and is self extinguishing
Because of DexElar’s low flame spread and smoke developed ratings, Titan Flexible Series Secondary Drain Pans (24″ x 24″, 26″ x 26″, 30″ x 30″, and 32″ x 32″ sizes) can be used in air-handling spaces. Traditional ABS Plastic secondary drain pans cannot be used in air-handling spaces.
Titan Flexible Series Secondary Drain Pans are specifically designed and engineered to be completely compatible with our Goliath Furnace Series Furnace Risers (shown to the right) to create a complete and professional HVAC installation.
Made with Pride in the USA, Titan Flexible Series Secondary Drain Pans are manufactured with rolled edges and no seams for superior one-piece structural strength and flexibility.
Titan Flexible Series Secondary Drain Pans is compatible with our AG-4200 Condensate Management System water sensor and drain adapter.
Available in six sizes (W) x (L):
96230 AG-T 24” x 24”
96232 AG-T 26” x 26”
96234 AG-T 30” x 30”
96236 AG-T 32” x 32”
* When Properly Configured with Approved Steel Supports and Pressure Treated 4″ x 4″s
Key Features & Benefits:
- Saves Time – Saves Money
- Quick-and-Easy Professional Installation
- Stronger and More Flexible than a Metal Pan and Will Not Rust
- Flexible Enough to Fold into Tight Installations While Still Maintaining Rigidity
- Extreme Temperature Durability
- -20° F (-28°C) to 260° F (126.7°C)
- Self Extinguishing – Safer and More Reliable Material of Choice
- High Load Bearing and Tensile Strength
- Designed and Engineered to be Completely Compatible with Our Goliath Furnace Risers
- Manufactured with Rolled Edges and No Seams for Superior One-Piece Structural Strength and Flexibility
- Tensile Yield Strength of 8,900 lbs. Per Square Inch
- High Impact Resistance
- Over 200x Stronger than Glass and 30x Stronger than Acrylic
- “Tough as Steel” resistance to cracking and/or breaking
- Ideal for Applications where HVAC/R Products may Experience Extreme Punishment
- Complete Condensate Management System
** See Distributor for Details
All Titan Flexible Series Secondary Drain Pans meet or exceed all international building codes and come with a 3 Year Limited Warranty.
|Product Codes And Case Sizes|
|Product Code||Size||Quantity||UPC||Interleaved||Dimensions||Cubic Feet|