RectorSeal® Corp., Houston, a leading manufacturer of quality HVAC/R products, introduces Paircoil™, pre-insulated, malleable linesets designed specifically to expedite installations of ductless mini-split and conventional air-conditioning systems in North America.
Paircoil is sold in 65-foot (20-meter) rolls of either 1/4 (6.35-mm) and 3/8-inch-diameter (9.52-mm); or 1/4 and 1/2-inch-diameter (12.7-mm) copper liquid/suction line sizes. Paircoil’s durable industrial-grade insulation features a UV light and wear-resistant coating with a non-frictional surface making it easy to pull. It also features embossed incremental one-meter inscriptions for hands-free measuring. The competitively-priced Paircoil’s white insulation efficiently reflects solar heat, is water-resistant, and features a hardened, but ductile surface. Unlike the industry standard of black, spongy and easily-torn foam insulation, it doesn’t absorb moisture or prematurely disintegrate from UV light or freeze/thaw cycles.
Paircoil other features include:
- Ductility allows bending, shaping and forming without kinking;
- Thin 3/8-inch (9.52-mm) insulation thickness allows space with all lineset protection ducting such as Fortress™ and SlimDuct®.
- Accommodates operating pressures of up to 600-psi.
- Comes with straight, plain ends;
- Meets ASTM-International specification standards B280 seamless copper tube for air-conditioning and refrigeration field service; and C534 for preformed flexible, elastomeric cellular thermal insulation;
- Packaged in a fully-illustrated sturdy, protective cardboard carton that’s easily multi-stacked without lineset damage;
- Easily decoupled without cutting tools for reaching separated terminal connections;
- Available through all major HVAC wholesale distributors;
The addition of Paircoil makes RectorSeal a comprehensive line of ductless mini-split air conditioning installation accessories offering everything except the air conditioning unit itself. RectorSeal offers the following air-conditioning installation support products that are all backed by RectorSeal’s customer and technical support departments:
- condenser equipment mounts and brackets;
- condensate gravity drain hoses and traps;
- Aspen condensate pumps;
- Novent® and GasGuard™ IMC and IRC code-mandated locking refrigerant caps for Schraeder valves;
- Safe-T-Switch® and AquaGuard® condensate shut-off switches;
- ACTabs™ condensate pan biocides;
- Goliath™ and Titan™ plastic condensate pans;
- Fortress and SlimDuct lineset protection ducts;
- NoKink™ connectors for easier lineset connection to evaporators;
Odorless Desolv™ safely dislodges dirt, mold, films and other contaminants from ductless mini-split coils and blower fan blades, and prevents overflows from drain pan orifice clogs.
RectorSeal® Corp., Houston, a leading manufacturer of quality HVAC/R products, introduces RectorSeal Desolv™, the HVAC industry’s safest and most effective coil and blower fan blade cleaning agent formulated specifically for the evaporators and sensitive environments of mini-split air conditioners.
The odorless Desolv dislodges dirt, biological contaminants, debris and films within minutes to prevent the inherently small evaporator condensate drain pan orifices from clogs. After a comprehensive two-year testing period on all mini-split brands and models, Desolv is guaranteed to dislodge and dissolve contaminants without harming the aluminum, copper and metal alloys of sensitive evaporator coil tubing, fins and the unit’s plastic housing cover.
Desolv’s no-rinse formula has superior cleaning characteristics, but is safer than overly-aggressive conventional air conditioning unit coil cleaners. Desolv’s non-caustic formula is suitable for sensitive environments such as clean rooms and datacenters. It’s also safe for all piston, diaphragm and peristaltic style condensate pumps, and lessens maintenance by dissolving particulates for cleaner and free-flowing filters. The non-fragrant, bacteria-static formula is also ideal for healthcare environment occupants with high sensitivities to odors, chemicals, airborne microbial contaminants or gaseous chemicals. Desolv is also safely used in units employing ultraviolet germicidal irradiation (UVGI) equipment for biological contaminant prevention.
- Save for use on all ductless mini-split systems.
- Developed by RectorSeal’s specialty chemicals division which has produced conventional coil cleaners, solvents and rinses for over 40 years.
- Safe for piston, diaphragm or peristaltic condensate pumps or cause pump motor burnout.
- Works equally well for PTAC units.
- Increases heat transfer to maintain mini-split efficiency.
- Recommended for use in coils used in cooling and heating seasons.
- Available through all major HVAC wholesale distributors.
Desolv is a perfect complement to RectorSeal’s full line of ductless mini-split installation and cleaning accessories such as NoKink–kink-free lineset connection; GasGuard and Novent–locking caps for condenser refrigerant access valves; SlimDuct and Fortress–lineset protection duct; ACTabs–drain pan mold prevention; PairCoil–pre-insulated linesets; Aspen Pumps–condensate pumps; and a variety of other accessories for condensate management and equipment mounting.
HVAC industry’s first flexible, non-kinking refrigerant line connectors make wall-mounted mini-split evaporator installations quick and easy.
RectorSeal® Corp., Houston, a leading manufacturer of quality HVAC/R products, introduces RectorSeal NoKink™, the HVAC industry’s first flexible, non-kinking refrigerant line connector for quick, easy and more reliable refrigerant lineset connections to wall and ceiling-mounted mini-split evaporators.
RectorSeal NoKink eliminates inadvertent kinking, even with sharp 90-degree bends, that potentially lead to leaks on rigid, cumbersome linesets in the typically tight quarters of wall-mounted and ceiling-cassette mini-split evaporator installations. RectorSeal NoKink facilitates easier installations that save time and labor for installers who find themselves wasting jobsite time fighting linesets during evaporator installation. Now linesets can remain recessed and straight in the wall once they’re connected to the evaporator coil via the 36-inch RectorSeal NoKink.
RectorSeal NoKink is constructed of a braided stainless steel flexible body with three-inch-long 1/4, 3/8, 1/2 or 5/8-inch copper stub connections on each end that can be flare-fitted or silver soldered to fit any lineset size combinations. Lineset kinks can lead to immediate or intermittent leaks leading to expensive service callbacks, that may only duplicate the problem again.
- Requires only one installer for a project that typically requires two people.
- Accommodates operating pressures of up to 800-psi.
- Available through all major HVAC wholesale distributors.
For additional information, visit www.rectorseal.com email: firstname.lastname@example.org; or call 800-231-3345.