Floor Drain Trap Seal
The SureSeal® Inline Floor Drain Trap Sealer is the green solution for replacing failed trap primers and quickly and easily solving problem associated with drains.
- Spec Sheets
- Floor Drain Trap Seal Protection
- IAPMO Certificate of Listing
- ASSE International Certificate
- ICC-ES Report (PMG-1070)
- BMEC Authorization letter
SureSeal eliminates the need for expensive trap primers yet blocks the emission of noxious sewer gases from backing-up into living or work areas. It is very cost effective, and much simpler to maintain than a tradition water trap primer – providing the ultimate flexibility in design, placement, and maintenance of floor drains in nearly all applications.
SureSeal is certified to ASSE 1072 for use in any drain, in any location.
Ontario BMEC Authorization 16-03-379
Health & Safety
- SureSeal protects against the spread of dangerous bacteria like Salmonella and deadly infectious diseases like SARS which are believed to be caused/spread by sewer gases
- Resistant to lime scale and microbiological growth
The SureSeal Inline Trap Sealer solves the problems of infrequently used drains by eliminating the need for a trap primer while preventing the emission of sewer gases from backing-up into living or work areas. It is much less expensive, much more effective, and much simpler to maintain than a trap primer.
- Initial cost plus installation is much less expensive than alternative solutions
- Eliminates the need for complex, time consuming, and expensive repairs when trap primers fail. (No walls or floors to tear up to access the problem.)
Eco-friendly – Saves Water
- Reduces use of potable water – lowering water bills
- Reduces flow of water through sewage treatment systems increasing existing plant capacity
The SureSeal should be utilized where a trap primer has failed or where a trap primer does not exist.
- New Construction: Used in floor drains to provide added protection against escaping sewer gases. Eliminates the need to repair/replace trap primers when they fail.
- Retrofit: Used in situations where trap primers have failed or where trap primers were never installed.
The SureSeal floor drain trap sealer can be used with all 2”, 3”, and 4” floor drains and in 3 ½” & 4” floor drain strainers. Applications include: shower drains, outdoor drains, basement drains, water heater drains, HVAC condensation drains, maintenance areas, floor/mop sinks, residential bathrooms, under kitchen sinks and in laundry rooms. Stop your floor drain odor and shower drain smell problems with Sure Seal drain trap protection.
- It eliminates the time and effort of installing trap primers
- Eliminates the requirement to consider or specify a trap primer
- None of the headaches or problems associates with traditional trap primers
|Product Codes And Case Sizes|
|Product Code||Size||Quantity||UPC||Interleaved||Dimensions||Cubic Feet|
|97041 (SS2009V)||2″ Trap Seal||6||021449970419||10021449970416||11.75 x 10 x 7||.48|
|97042 (SS3009V)||3″ Trap Seal||6||021449970426||10021449970423||11.75 x 10 x 7||.48|
|97043 (SS3509V)||3.5″ Trap Seal||6||021449970433||10021449970430||11.25 x 8.75 x 6||.34|
|97044 (SS4009V)||4″ Trap Seal||6||021449970440||10021449970447||11.75 x 10 x 7||.48|
- Only requires a simple inspection by viewing with a flashlight.
- All parts accessible after installation
- SureSeal eliminates the time, effort, and expense of researching and specifying complex water based trap primers
- The SureSeal Inline Trap Sealer can be used with all 2”, 3”, and 4” floor drains and in 3 ½” & 4” floor drain strainers. I.E shower drains, outdoor drains, basement drains, water heater drains, HVAC condensation drains, maintenance areas, floor/mop sinks, residential bathrooms, under kitchen sinks, apartment and condo bathrooms and other applications.
- The SureSeal Inline Trap Sealer can be used for retrofitting, with its variety of designs ensuring compatibility with all other drain types.
SureSeal products are simple, easy to use, and install in minutes – not hours.
SureSeal Inline Trap Sealers come in 4 sizes and have been engineered to fit all manufacturers standard floor drains.
|Floor Drain Outlet
|Floor Drain Strainer
No researching and crosschecking manufacturer’s specifications. Just 4 parts solving many problems – nothing could be easier.
- SureSeal meets the stringent ASSE 1072 new plumbing code standard for all floors and all floor drain flow rates.
- Patented engineered design creates no effective restriction on water flow
- Every SureSeal product meets or exceeds all code requirements
- SureSeal blocks dangerous and noxious sewer gas emissions from backing-up into living or working areas
- SureSeal’s Space-Age elastomeric EPDM material has been proven in plumbing industry uses for forty years and has been used in non-plumbing critical applications for almost fifty years of continuous use without degradation.
- Successfully tested with common cleaning solutions and other chemicals approved from drain disposal
- Functions despite lodging of common debris (mop strings, food residue, etc.)
Installation & Maintenance
- SureSeal eliminates complex, time consuming, and expensive installations
- Maintenance-free except for occasional flushing
- No walls or floors to tear up to access the problem
- None of the headaches or problems associated with traditional trap primers
- No tapping required in the drain to attach a waterline
- No small diameter, hard-to-support piping required under floor or behind wall
- No damaged pipe to worry about during pouring of concrete floor
- No costly 3-stage installation process
- No call backs when the trap primer fails