Ideas and Inventions
RectorSeal®, a 70 year-old company in the mechanical trades industries is looking for NEW INVENTIONS.
We are interested in products that can be produced and distributed in the following areas: Plumbing, A/C, Air Treatment, Heating, Refrigeration, Electrical, & Construction.
Since our founding in 1937, Rectorseal has been known for developing new products and tools that make work easier, faster and safer for the professional trades. We´re continually searching for new ideas and inventions to develop for marketing through our network of national representatives and more than 6 thousand distributors. You can review our product line by clicking on the “Products” button at the top of the page.
YOUR IDEA OR INVENTION
If you have an idea or invention that meets the following criteria, we may be able to help you develop it and bring it to market:
– There is (or will be) a contractor or Code-driven need for the product
– There is (or will be) a substantial national or regional demand
– It can be sold to contractors through distributors
– It fits in one or more of our primary markets: electrical, plumbing, HVAC or construction.
WHAT WE NEED TO KNOW
To give your idea or invention careful consideration, in addition to a brief description, we ask that you tell us:
– An estimated selling price that you feel would be acceptable to contractors.
– An estimated annual unit volume and the basis for your estimate.
– If a prototype is available.
We will consider every idea submitted and respond in writing to the individual or company submitting the idea. All ideas will be held in strictest confidence and ideas are accepted regardless of their patentability. We require a confidentiality (non-disclosure) agreement, which we will provide, prior to reviewing the idea, if it is not patent protected.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR IDEA OR INVENTION
If you are ready to submit an idea or invention for consideration, (Click Here)