TRUE TO THEIR NAME: Goliath Series Secondary Drain Pans are the strongest, most rugged HVAC secondary drain pans on the market today.
- Product Sheet
- Pan Material Specifications
- Drain Pan Selection Chart
- Manufacturers Pan Compatibility Chart
Made With Pride in the USA from our own patented blend of advanced polymer DexElar material, Goliath Series Secondary Drain Pans are engineered with superior one-piece structural strength to produce a nearly indestructible drain pan with rolled edges and no seams.
DexElar material is a superior level of safety and protection compared to traditional HVAC/R secondary drain pan materials.
Each pan is strong enough to hang using only one pair of steel support struts, ensuring a quick-and-easy professional installation. They also feature a network of built-in risers, which are compatible with a wide variety of sizes of HVAC units and eliminate the need to shop around for additional risers or mounting blocks. Some Goliath pans have lower risers when space is restricted. Risers run the length of pan for better strength when hanging. Each pan has specially designed indentations for placement of hanging brackets.
Goliath Series Secondary Drain Pans is compatible with our AG-4200 Condensate Management System water sensor and drain adapter.
Available in six sizes (W) x (L) x (H):
96202 AG-G 28” x 57” x 5.25”
96204 AG-G 28” x 69” x 4.25”
96206 AG-G 30” x 50” x 4.00”
96208 AG-G 30” x 62” x 4.25”
96210 AG-G 30” x 66” x 4.00″
Key Features & Benefits:
- Saves Time – Saves Money
- Quick-and-Easy Professional Installation
- Strong Enough to Hang Using Only One Pair of Steel Support Struts
- No Pressure Treated Lumber to Cut or Buy
- Extreme Temperature Durability
- -20° F (-28°C) to 260° F (126.7°C)
- Self Extinguishing – Safer and More Reliable Material of Choice
- High Load Bearing and Tensile Strength
- Tensile Yield Strength of 8,900 lbs. Per Square Inch
- Network of Built-In Risers – No Need to Shop Around for Additional Risers or Mounting Blocks
- High Impact Resistance
- Over 200x Stronger than Glass and 30x Stronger than Acrylic
- “Tough as Steel” resistance to cracking and/or breaking
- Ideal for Applications where HVAC/R Products may Experience Extreme Punishment
- Complete Condensate Management System
- AquaGuard AG-4200 Series Condensate Overflow Switch and Drain Adapter * (sold separately)
- Available AG-GFR Vibration Isolators to Quiet any Noisy HVAC Unit * (sold separately)
All pans meet or exceed all international building codes and come with a 10 Year Limited Warranty.
* See Distributor for Details
|Product Codes And Case Sizes|
|Product Code||Size||Quantity||UPC||Interleaved||Dimensions||Cubic Feet|