15 Apr


65fcfb84-43b7-4f4f-9308-47ecff74e321Blue+ is PTFE Enriched and formulated for: • Non-Set • Slow Dry • Smooth Flow • Immediate Pressurization A sure seal every time for both metal and plastic pipe. Use for any line caring potable water (hot or cold), DWV, natural gas, LPG,compressed air, and most other industrial gases. Find it in the hands of a professional, or at your local plumbing distributor.

• Up to 10,000 psi liquid and 2,000 psi gases.

• Temperature service range of -15˚F to 400˚F

• Not recommended for oxygen.  




Product Codes And Case Sizes
Product Code Size Quantity UPC Interleaved Dimensions Cubic Feet
31633 1/4 pt. 24 021449316330 10021449316337 14x7x4 .23
31553 1/2 pt. 24 021449315531 10021449315538 11 1/4 x 8 1/2 x 8 .76
31433 1 pt. 12 021449314336 10021449314333 13 1/2 x 10 x 4 1/2 .53
31303 1 qt. 12 021449313032 10021449313039 18x13x6 .81

01 Jul

65fcfb84-43b7-4f4f-9308-47ecff74e321RectorSeal® Corp., Houston,  the market leader in plumbing and HVAC/R pipe thread sealants, introduces RectorSeal Blue+, a non-setting, multi-purpose, lead-free, blue-colored pipe thread sealant approved for use with multiple plumbing and HVAC/R residential, commercial and industrial applications.  Blue+ is unrestricted for use with all threaded metal, polyethylene, fiberglass reinforced, PVC, CPVC and ABS pipe.

Blue+ features a smooth, easily-brushed texture with polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) resin-enrichment and synthetic fibers providing maximum sealing and lubrication performance. Unlike other blue thread sealants, the patented Blue+ formula doesn’t separate during storage due to a unique technology that homogenously suspends the compound’s particles. Blue+ was developed by RectorSeal’s in-house laboratory chemists and monitored under strict quality control standards to ensure chemical compatibility with Lubrizol Corp’s FlowGuard Gold®, BlazeMaster® and Corzan® pipe and fittings.

Blue+ is manufactured in the USA and formulated for pressures up to 10,000-psi (liquids) and 2,000-psi (gases). It’s through plumbing and HVAC/R wholesalers in ¼-pint brush top cans, ½-pint brush top cans, one pint brush top cans, quarts with brushes and one-gallon cans.

Other Blue+ features are:

  • Meets lead-free potable water requirements of the U.S. Safe Drinking Water Act in the NSF/ANSI Standard 61, Annex G and also the Canadian Standards Association (CSA);
  • Approved for use on all metal pipe including galvanized steel, iron, brass, copper, aluminum and stainless steel;
  •  Is a non-toxic, low odor, non-flammable compound perfect for working in small or non-ventilated spaces;
  • Is non-hardening, requires no curing time and can be pressurized immediately after applying;
  • Works with both hot and cold potable water systems;
  • Has a guaranteed minimum two-year shelf life;

The addition of Blue+ strengthens the 77-year-old RectorSeal’s reputation as the largest manufacturer of thread sealants and fluxes for every conceivable piping application.

For additional information, visit email:; or call 800-231-3345.

17 Jun

RectorSeal® Track-Safe™

Track-safe_webRectorSeal® Track-Safe™ is a
galvanized steel L shaped angle
with an intumescent strip that
permanently attaches to one side
of a deep leg header track.

US Patent # 8,590,231


Product Codes And Case Sizes
Product Code Size Quantity UPC Interleaved Dimensions Cubic Feet
66940 5/8″x1 1/2”x10’ 20 021449669405 10021449669402

A complete line of firestopping accessories available. Click here to view Product Code Numbers & Sizes.

09 Jun

prodgrpsTest coupling

Test Couplings for Residential and Commercial Drain Waste and Vent Systems

Available in 3 inch and 4 inch PVC and ABS for horizontal testing.

The HubSett™ test coupling is a uniquely designed coupling and test device all in one. It replaces other test methods and allows the buildings drain waste and vent system to be connected to the sewer line prior to the initial test.

Once the HubSett™ test coupling has been properly installed and inspected, the entire system maybe covered, allowing the builder to complete all groundwork from sidewalk to landscaping.

Upon passing inspection, the HubSett™ test dome is easily removed with one quick pull on the release cord, allowing water to flow into the sewer. The HubSett? test coupling now functions as any other coupling, and does not need to be removed.

HubSett™ test couplings are available for horizontal testing.

HubSett™test couplings can be pre-assembled in cleanout fittings in the shop prior to taking them to the job site, to save assembly time in the field.

. Reliable . Safe . Saves Money . Easy to Use
. Multiple Applications . 12 ft. Cord

Product Codes And Case Sizes
Product Code Size Quantity UPC Interleaved Dimensions Cubic Feet
97050 3 in. ABS (horizontal) 12 021449970501 10021449970508 19x14x16 2.46
97051 3 in. PVC (horizontal) 12 021449970518 10021449970515 19x14x16 2.46
97052 4 in. ABS (horizontal) 12 021449970525 10021449970522 19x14x16 2.46
97053 4 in. PVC (horizontal) 12 021449970532 10021449970539 19x14x16 2.46
97063 4 in. PVC Hub x Spigot (horizontal) 12 021449970631 10021449970638 19x14x16 2.46

09 Jun

RectorSeal® Paircoil

paircoil Pre-insulated and paired linesets

Application • For air conditioning & refrigeration installations using R410A, R22, etc. • Saves time and labor on mini-split installs & retrofits FEATURES • 65′ rolls can be freely cut • Tough, coated insulation will not tear

Product Codes And Case Sizes
Product Code Size Quantity UPC Interleaved Dimensions Cubic Feet
87780 1/4″ liquid line w/ 1/4″ insulation
& 3/8″ suction line w/ 3/8″ insulation
1 10021449877807
87785 1/4″ liquid line w/ 1/4″ insulation
& 1/2″ suction line w/ 3/8″ insulation
1 10021449877852

09 Jun